Friday, June 11, 2010
Summer!!!!!!
YAY!! It's finally summer! Well, it's been summer since June 4th. To celebrate being off school we decided to go swimming at Tuscarwas Park. Mom said, "It's gonna be a great day to go swimming!" Well we rode up with some friends of ours and I noticed some rain clouds. I thought that they would pass over. But when we got there, they clearly had not passed over. I smothered sun screen on my back, arms, and legs and then jumped in the pool. I went under water like 2 times and only been in the pool for literally 5 minutes when all of a sudden we hear a whistle and someone saying- " Get out of the pool! There's a severe thunder storm warning for Tuscarwas County. It should be over in 20 minues." So we all decided to go back to our cars and have a snack. After eating some peanut butter cheerios, we walked down to the play ground area. Becca, Kayla, Karin, Kirsten, and I had lots of fun sliding down the slide and going back and forth on the horses :) After awhile, we went back to the swimming area and we still were not allowed in the swimming area so we asked if we could come back another time for free. They had a sign that said Absolutley no refunds. But they gave us tickets! :) Then we drove home and I stayed in my Pj's the rest of the day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment