Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

Yesterday was my birthday! Since I have had a lot of birthday parties in the past, I was only allowed to go out to eat with family. So Grandma and Granpa, Amy, Art, and the kids came to El Campesino. They have really good food there :). Art told the waiter it was my birthday, so the people that worked there put on a sombrero on me and sang Happy Birthday to me. They gave me a free dessert which was also really good. We came back to our house and at cupcakes and just sat around.
I had a lot of fun and I wouldn't have spent it any other way.

:)

3 comments:

April said...

where's the pictures??

The World of Abbie said...

Well, since our digital camera is broken, we had to use our film camera thing or whatever its called. I'll send you some maybe!

Jean Allen said...

Happy Birthday, Abbie!