Okay so Friiday was my birthday!! And I had tons of fun, except for the fact the stove almost caught on fire!! What a nightamre. Anyways a few girls came over and we played Whonu ( cranium game), Pin the tail one the donkey ( haha )
, and a game called Would you Rather!! Although we did not finish the last game because we could not stop talking about school, and activities we do. We just quit the game!! We finally got our pizza . Then we ate some cupcakes and opened presents.
Now is the only time I will say I feel bad getting presents. And this is why!!!
First of all if you get something you don't like you have to act like you like it!! And I am not saying I didn't like my presents!!
Second of all everyone is watching you!! I feel bad because I will give them nothing in return, just a thank you note!!
And that is pretty much why I hate getting presents at my b-day parties!!!!
But other than those itsy bitsy little problems, I had some fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I guess I will say goodbye because of the fact I really was only supposed to be emailing Tod!!
Oh yeah and by the way Amy, thanks for the suckers!!
haha
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahahah I think it's funny that the stove almost caught on fire....but I'm GLAD it didn't. And I'm glad you had a fun birthday party.
Post a Comment