Yesterday was Art's birthday!! I guess it was supposed to be a surprise, but I do not know because we got there a little too late. We went to a Mexican Resturaunt caled El Campesino! By the way, the food was very yummy and the service was fast! I had a soft taco with an enchilada!!!!!!!!! :) After everyone was done eating, the waiters came in and sang happy birthday to Art in Spanish, which I though was a little bit funny!!!! He got a sombrero and I think some kind of dessert. Afterwards, we went to my house to eat cake/cupcakes. Well, I have to tell you that once I get into my pajamas I am done!! I get so tired that I have to lay down. So I got on the couch and laid down!! Then my Dad put a blanket on me and I almost fell asleep as everyone was leaving! I finally went to bed and did not wake up till.......7:15 AM! Yes I know for someone who was very tired she did not sleep in very well. But oh well, I usually wake up at 6:30 am! But after yesterday I realized something!
As Art said, February birthdays are awesome!! And I totally agree with him. I mean seriously!! I cannot think of a greater month to have a birthday!!!!!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love El campoceinno's! best food ever! love the chimi chongas!
Post a Comment