Wednesday, October 8, 2008
TWIN DAY!!
Hello again!! Today was Twin Day!! YAY!! I can rhyme!! HAHA! Well today was Twin Day. It wasn't fun. Well my friend called me at 7:20 in the morning telling me she didn't have what she said she had for twin day 2 days earlier. Great!! I thought this would be the ,most funnest day ever! Now she didn't even know what we were going to wear. We decided to wear our Swim jackets, a black t-shirt under it, jeans, and flip flops. Problem Solved right? Wrong. I get to school and I am all excited. Me and my friend are in the same gym class. So she walks into Gym Class wearing a blue sweatshirt, and super short shirts!!! What?? Didn't she say she was going to wear a swim jacket, jeans and a flip flops. Guess not. So I ask her excuse. She just says, Our swim jackets won't match. So I decided to wear a tank top and shorts. Well atleast I got part of the day right. It was also Beach day. So I guess it was an okay day. Although I have not been too happy with my friend, I know get to spend an evening full of games with my nieces. Sounds fun. I guess so!! This was my wonderful day at school full of surprises!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha!
Post a Comment