Hello again! Yesterday was Spirit Day. It was also the last day of Spirit Week!! :( Well my friend Tia has been bothering about coming over for the last few weeks. Finally my mom let me go over for a little bit. I rode the bus home with her. It was fun considering there is fun people on her bus. Tia has to go to her Mom's office. So we went to Keko, and we had treats. We got on the computer there. Then we went to her house, ordered pizza. We had Jojo's with the pizza and chicken wings!! YUM!!! We took her dog on a walk. Then we went to the pet store to buy a snail for her frogs. Then we played Guess Where, and Guess Who. It was fun. Then we watched Hannah Montana. They took me home. I watched a movie with Mom and Dad. I went to sleep. Later today I am going with Tia to the Pumpkin Patch. It should be fun!! Oh Yeah this morning I found out that my brother Chad was in the newspaper!!! How unfair!!
BYE FOR NOW!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, I love pumpkin patches. And Chad was in the paper?? For what?
Yum pizza and jo jos. What was chad in the paper for?
chad was in the paper because at the football game the seinors were supposed to run on the feild and they took a picture of him
Post a Comment