Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on here. First off, school has been going great. All my friends are in my homeroom except for a few and I like all my teachers. Well, last Friday, I went to the Glenoak vs. Boardman football game. I went with my friends and we had a lot of fun. Although Boardman killed Glenoak, we still had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures :)
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Football Game
Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on here. First off, school has been going great. All my friends are in my homeroom except for a few and I like all my teachers. Well, last Friday, I went to the Glenoak vs. Boardman football game. I went with my friends and we had a lot of fun. Although Boardman killed Glenoak, we still had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment