Oh wow! I never thought this would happen but it did. I went to the Hunter's on Saturday night during the Priesthood session of conference. Well there was good foof there including banana splits!! My friends and I went downstairs to see what people were watching on the TV. Well little kids were watching Toy Story 2, so we decided to play fooseball. It was really fun. I played alone while my other two friends played together. I lost the first game. We switched side and played again. This time my other friends came and played. One went over to my side and the other went to the other side. So these were the teams. Me and Karin and Emily, Kirsten, and Kayla! So two against three. so we were having fun and this time I won ( thanks to Karin) . Then Karin and Kayla left and Kirsten, Emily, and I played another game and another, and probably another. So i am now addicted to fooseball because of that night. Oh well. I probably won't be playing it for awhile so maybe I will get over it!
I said Maybe.
And this morning I told my mom we neede to buy a fooseball table. I really want one now!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
foose ball rocks!
Post a Comment