Sunday, December 7, 2008

Chritmas Party!

It has been awhile since I have posted anything but I have been busy. Thanksgiving has come up, Chad's 18th b-day, and Maddie's 5th b-day.Pail came in for Thanksgiving. It was very fun and we did get to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Now Christmas is coming in a few weeks. I can't believe it is almost here. Yesterday was the Ward Christmas Party. I brought my friend from school named Tia. She came with her parents. They had lots of food, and it was good too!! The desserts made me feel happy because I wasn't sure if one of the songs was going to work out as we planned it to go!! But it went fun!! I can't wait till Christmas now!! This is because of the party. It got me into the Christmasy spirit!!!! Any ways as you can tell I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!